AMMDENT Easy Stat
Product code : AM20
Brand : Ammdent
WEIGHT : 3.00 gm
HSN : 30064000
Cod Available : Yes
Cod Charges : ₹0.00
Write a Review
Buy 3 or above and save 2.00%
Buy 5 or above and save 4.00%
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Enter pincode to check COD.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
- COD available on orders below 20000 or below 10 kg.
- For bulk pricing leave us a message on email@example.com.
- Heamostatic agent. 20% Ferric sulfate medium viscosity gel providing effective tissue management when completing impression, restoration, crown & bridge procedures.
- As a medicament in Pulpotomy
- As an antibacterial agent.
- During restorative procedures.
- For gingival displacement in prosthodontics.
- Management of postextraction hemorrhage.
- As hemostatic agent used in periradicular and endodontic surgery.
- *It seals the damaged vessels mechanically, thus producing hemostasis, and the capillary orifices are occluded by the agglutinated protein complex, which prevents blood clot formation.
- *As a 20% solution, Ferric Sulphate is a coagulative and hemostatic agent which forms ferric ion-protein complex on contact with blood.
- *It causes a local and reversible inflammatory response to the oral soft tissues
- *The recommended application time is 1–3 min and should be placed directly against the damaged tissue due to its quick action
- *Solutions of Ferric Sulphate above 20% are highly acidic and may cause considerable tissue irritation and postoperative root sensitivity.