DIADENT Diapex Plus
Product code : DD 13
Brand : Diadent
Cod Available : Yes
Cod Charges : ₹0.00
Write a Review
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
- COD available on orders below 20000 or below 10 kg.
For bulk pricing leave us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Root Canal Filling Material
- Temporary root canal filling material after pulpectomy.Ideal for the treatment of imfected root canal and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Diapex is used in root canal filling therapy in either temporary or permanent procedures.
- The addition of Iodoform to the Calcium Hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste.
- Diapex stimulates hard tissue formation and apexification.
- Diapex is also recommended for treatment of traumatic injuries and cases of root resorption.
- The premixed paste is packaged in a convenient syringe, which eliminates mixing and provides an ideal vehicle for application to the root apex.
- Diapex may be used in conjunction with Gutta Percha and regular canal sealants.
- COMPOSITION:-Calcium Hydroxide 30.3%.Iodoform (purest grade) 40.4%. Silicone Oil (Medical Grade) 22.4%.Inert 6.9%
- INDICATIONS:-Temporary or permanent root canal treatment.
- Vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Apexification and Apexogenesis.
- Stimulation of apexification and hard tissue formation.
- Traumatic injuries.
- Root resorption treatment including primary teeth.
- Easy techniques - Saves time and money Eliminate messy time-consuming mixing! Silicone oil based calcium hydroxide paste is pre-mixed with iodoform in a convenient pre-filled syringe.
- Tips are pre-bent to ensure excellent canal accessibility.
- This ensures shorter chair time and increases patient comfort.
- Quality of ingredients-Made in USA, Diapex is made from the purest grade iodoform, increasing Diapex’s bacteriostatic and radiopacity properties.
- Silicone oil ensures complete coating of canal walls and it never hardens so that calcium hydroxide remains active in the root canal, stimulating apexification and apexogenesis.
- It also allows for ease of manipulation and has superior flow characteristics.
- Quick and simple application Premixed paste eliminates messy mixing, packaged in a convenient syringe.
- Excellent accessibility to apex; plunger type placement improved radiopacity.
- Excellent antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties.
- Promotes apexification and apexogenesis.