NeoEndo Flex Glide Rotary Files
Product code : NE 7
Brand : NeoEndo
Write a Review
- Delivery available at all pin codes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
- COD available for orders below 20000 or below 10 kg.
For bulk pricing leave us a message on email@example.com.
- Flex Glide Files are rotary endodontic files are glide path nickel titanium rotary files in endodontics.
- They are used for establishing a glide path in rotary endodontics.
- The flex glide niti files are have enhanced flexibility and small taper size of 2%.
- These rotary files have non ISO standard tip sizes.
- Neoendo Flex Glide files saave time and effort for the dentist while decreasing the risk of undesirable procedural errors such as ledging, perforation, and transportation.
- Speed: 200 Rpm Torque: 1 Ncm
HOW TO USE:-
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10 or #15 K-File.
- Always irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File when needed.
- Use Neoendo Flex Glide Files sequentially (#13, #16, #19) till apex to achieve proper glide path.
- Before moving on to shaping files establish the working length with the help of EAL/ Radiograph.
- Use Flex Glide Files with gentle touch, never push or force the file inward and always use the recommended speed and torque settings.
- Use the file in brushing motion. Take the file passively to the point of light resistance and brush out of the canal.
- Repeat the procedure until working length is achieved.
- Glide Path Preparation.
- Small taper size (2%).
- 3rd Generation Rotary File.
- Saves Time and Effort.
- Neoendo Flex Glide requires 50% less time glide path preparation as compared to manual glide path files.
- Unlike manual path files, doesn’t push debris in apical direction.
- NiTi files with Glod Thermal Treatment.
- Works perfectly well in narrow, severely curved and calcified canals.
- Pack of 3 Files:- 13/2% 16/2% 19/2%