DIADENT Dia-X Rotary File
Product code : DD 7
Brand : Diadent
Cod Available : Yes
Cod Charges : ₹0.00
Write a Review
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
For bulk pricing leave us a message on email@example.com.
Nickel Titanium Rotary Files With Gold Heat Treatment
Dia-X Rotary Files are comparable to the popular rotary file system in the market today.
It provide 143%+ the resistance to cyclic fatigue than Dia-PT Rotary Files.
Dia-X Files feature the same exact geometries as Dia-PT Rotary Files; however, the heat treated premium nickel titanium construction offers extreme flexibility and durability.
Shaping Files: DX. D1 & D2
Finishing Files: D3,D4 & D5
- Enhanced Safety.
- Convex triangular x-section reduces rotational fiction and contact with canal wall Progressive decreasing % taper design enhances flexibility and safety.
- Navigate calcified or severely curved canals with confidence and control.
- Fracture resistance is 143% greater than Dia-PTTM Files.
- High corrosion resistance with coated surface.
- Greater accessibility Heat treated premium nickel titanium construction offers extreme flexibility.
- 11 mm length handle offers improved accessibility to teeth.
- Flat non-cutting file tip efficiently removes debris and soft tissue.
- Highly Integrable Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system.
- Predictable results every time.
- Perfect shape-matching gutta percha and paper points: Dia-ProT.
- Recommended Speed: 250~350 Rpm
- Recommended Torque: 2~3 Ncm
Dia-X DX (Size compatibility):
- Access File (19mm) Dia-X D1: ProTaper S1
- Dia-X D2: ProTaper® S2 Dia-X D3: ProTaper F1
- Dia-X D4: ProTaper® F2 Dia-X D5: ProTaper F3
TIPS FOR USE:
- Inspect files for distortion or wear, such as uneven flutes, dull spots or bending
- Lubricate files generously with Dia-PrepTM Pro
- Remove the debris from the flutes before continuing
- Irrigate and re-irrigate after using each rotary file
- Use very light pressure. Never force instruments to working length
- Use the files for no more than one or two seconds in the canal
- Autoclave files after each use