DMG IONOSIT BASELINER
Product code : DG 13
Brand : DMG
Cod Available : Yes
Cod Charges : ₹0.00
Write a Review
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
- COD available on orders below 20000 or below 10 kg.
For bulk pricing leave us a message on email@example.com.
- Ionosit Baseliner prevents micro-gaps, the leading cause of microleakage before they happen.
- It‘s a fact of life that composites undergo polymerization shrinkage.
- We rely on adhesives to maintain a strong gap-free bond between composite and dentin, but that doesn‘t always happen.
- Ionosit Baseliner employs patented controlled expansion technology to reduce the post-polymerization stress which leads to leakage, post-op sensitivity and recurrent decay.
- COMPOSITION:Ionomer glass in a matrix of polymerizable oligo- and polycarbonic acids and other light-cure dental resins.
- The ionomer glass used contains fluoride and zinc ions.
- Filler content: 72% by weight = 55% by vol. (0.02–33 µm).
- INDICATIONS: Base liner for composite restorations.
- Blocking out of undercuts.
- ADVANTAGES:Functionality,Protection,Dentin Interaction.
- Unique compensation for polymerization shrinkage stress through controlled expansion.
- Low flexural modulus for even more stress reduction.
- Fluoride release.
- Antibacterial Properties from zinc.
- No complicated handmixing.
- Protects the pulp.
- Seals the dentinal tubules.
- Prevents postoperative sensitivity.