Eighteeth Medical Fast Pack Tips For 3D Obturation System
INTERNALLY HEATED TIP
It is internally heated tip which the Smartest, Safest and most Sophisticated. In this only the working end of the tip is heated which avoids need for insulated sleeves. The non-working end is insulated internally and stays cool which makes it comfortable for patients and also saves battery. There is a safety cap where the tip's non-working end is plugged into the device which makes it safer to use while changing tips.
To remove excess gutta percha when performing lateral condensation technique, preparation of an immediate endodontic post space, or compact gutta percha to prepare for warm gutta percha injection techniques for 3-D root filling, internal heating of NaOCl
Uses heat to cut, soften, downpack and compact the root canal filling material. It is an integral part of the warm vertical condensation technique.
Effectively and tightly compacts and provides hermetic sealing of all canals including lateral canals.
FOR EFFECTIVE WARM VERTICAL COMPACTION:
- A continuous tapering funnel should be present from the root canal orifice to the root apex.
- Root canal should be prepared so that it flows with the shape
- Shape of Apical foramen should not be changed or moved.
- Apical foramen should be kept as small as is practical so that excess gutta percha will not be forced through it during vertical compaction.
COMPATIBLE with Pen Handpiece
Comfortable holding feeling,Easy to control during operation
INTERNALLY HEATED TIPS
▪ Only the working end of the tip is heated — avoids need for insulated sleeves
▪ The non — working end is insulated from within and stays cool — making it comfortable for patients and also saves battery
▪ Safety cap where the tip’s non — working end is plugged into the device — safer for you while changing tips