ORMCO ENLIGHT LIGHT CURE ADHESIVE
Product code : OM 1
Brand : Ormco
Write a Review
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
For bulk pricing leave us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enlight Bonding SystemHighly filled light-cure adhesive.
- Bis-GMA resin for superb handling characteristics, easy cleaning. Highly active initiater system supports reduced cure times.
- Tooth preparation-Place the lip/cheek retractor and saliva ejector in the mouth.
- prphy the teeth thoroughly with pumice and water.
- Rinse with water while using a high speed evacuation system.
- Dry the teeth with air syringe.Apply the etchant solution to the bonding surfaces with applicator sponges.
- Gently dab the etching solution : do no rub. A continuous dabbing of fresh solution for 30 secdonds is most effective.
- Rinse thoroughly with a forcefull air-water spray and suction using high speed evacuator.
- Maintain a dry field. Do no allowthe patient to rinse or permit contact of the etched enamel with saliva or mucosal tissue.
- Dry the etched enamel with clean, dry air, The etched enamel must now have a uniform, dull frostly appearance.
- Dispense a small amount of sealant on the mixing pad.
- apply ortho solo sealant to teeth using the brushes provided.
- A thin, uniform coating should extent from the gingival crest and vover all of the etched enamel.
- Replance the cap immediately after dispensing sealant.
- Extrude a small amount of enlight adhesive paste into the base of the bracket pad.
- After application, clean the tip and replace cap.
- Place the bracket onto the tooth surface immediately after applijng adhesive.
- Adjust the bracket to its final position and press firmly.
- Remove the excess adhesive from the periphery of the brackets base.
- With Demetron's optilux 501, Expose the adhesive for 10 second for metal brackets, and 5 second for ceramic brackets.
- shining the light directly through the bracket bonds ceramic brackets.
- Divide the curing time and shine the light on the mesial and distal edges of the brackets to bond metal brackets.
- Active archwires may be placed immediately after curring the last bracket.
- Shelf life and storage-
- Do not expose materials to intense light or elevated temperatures.
- Enlight should be used at ambient temperature.
- Caution :Etching Solution :Contains 37% phosphoric acid solution.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and soft tissue.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, flush immediately with water, get medical attention for eyes.
- Do not take internally.
- Sealant and paste : Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with oral tissues and skin. wash skin with soap and water after contact.
- uncured materials may cause contact dermatitis.
- if skin irritation occurs, discontinues use.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Keep containers closed when not in use.
- Ormco Enlight Light Cure Adhesive 1 Syringe 4 Gms + Bond 5ml (Kit).
- 1 Syringe 4gms.
- Primer 5 ml.