ULTRADENT Ultrapak Cord
Product code : UL 13
Brand : Ultradent
Cod Available : Yes
Cod Charges : ₹0.00
Write a Review
- Delivery available at all pin codes.
- Delivery within 5-6 working days.
- Free Shipping on orders above Rs 2500.
- COD available for orders below 20000 or below 10 kg.
For bulk pricing leave us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knitted Cord For Tissue Displacement
- Ultrapak cord is made of 100% cotton, knitted into thousands of tiny loops to form long, interlocking chains.
- This unique knitted design exerts a gentle, continuous outward force following placement, as the knitted loops seek to open.
- Optimal tissue displacement occurs in 3–8 minutes.
- #0 (purple and white) - Substitute for black silk suture as lower cord in the “two-cord” technique; lower anteriors; when luting near gingival margin (class III, IV, and V restorations)
- #00 (black and yellow) - Substitute for black silk suture as lower cord in the “two-cord” technique; preparing and cementing veneers; restorative procedures dealing with thin, friable tissues
- #000 (black and purple) - Substitute for black silk suture as lower cord in the “two-cord” technique for anterior teeth with thin, friable tissues
- The original—and smallest—knitted cord
- Provides rapid tissue displacement, detailed margins, and quality impressions
- Facilitates easy packing and stays placed better than any twisted or braided cord
- Compresses upon packing then expands for optimal retraction
- Does not entangle in diamond bur
- Bright colors facilitate easy location and removal
- Available with or without epinephrine*
- High carbon steel blade ensures a clean cut
- Thin plastic gate prevents cord from falling into the bottle upon cutting
- Ruler printed on label provides easy cord measurement