WOODPECKER Apex Locator Woodpex III Gold
Product code : WP 59
Brand : Woodpecker
WEIGHT : 50.00 gm
Cod Available : Yes
Cod Charges : ₹0.00
Write a Review
- Woodpecker is a highly efficient apex locator that aids the dentist in accurately determining the working length to carry out endodontic treatment.
- The use of apex locators has various advantages over the conventional methods of working length determination and locating the apical constriction.
- This fifth-generation apex locator is equipped with a clear bright LCD that displays a clear image and different colours to indicate the file trajectory.
- The working of the device is based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies.
- Moreover, automatic calibrating ensures that the measurements are accurate.
- The parts of the Woodpex 3 PLUS Standard apex locator are autoclavable, thereby making it possible to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- The rechargeable battery incorporated in the device enhances ease of use and eliminates the need for replacement of the battery repeatedly.
- The display can be folded to facilitate better viewing.
- Battery: 3.7V/750mAh
- Adapter: 100V - 240V 501-Iz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 50.5W
- Screen: 4.5" LCD
- Buzzer alert: The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex
- Environment temperature: +5°C to +40:C
- Relative humidity: 580%
- Atmosphere pressure: 50kPa to 106kPa
- Main unit net weight: 336g
- Main unit gross weight: 360g
- Unit Dimension: 84mm x 88mm x 112mm
- Warranty of 1 year as applicable for this product, 5 year warranty on PCB .
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies and automatic calibrating ensure the measurements are accurate.
- Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different colours indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
- The accessories of the "WOODPEX Ill" can be autoclaved under the high temperature and high pressure.
- Avoiding cross infection effectively.
- The battery is rechargeable, so don't need to replace the battery repeatedly.
- Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle.
- Adopting the fifth generation circuit in the area of apex locator, based on the multi-frequency closed circuit human body's oral cavity.
- Whether the root canal is dry or filled with electrolyte.
- Blood or physiological brine will not affect the measuring result.
- Autoclavable accessories to avoid cross infection.
- Equipped with self-check circuit to guarantee the accuracy by adjusting the program data beforehand!
- Stable, ergonomic design for easy handling.
- Colored LCD screen and piezoelectric buzzer.
- DC battery-operated.
- Fully guaranteed for one year.
- When measuring, the changes of the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root-canal.
- The measurement is free from the thickness of the file.
- High resolution.
- Colour LCD display enables exact visualization of the file tip position.
- Battery power is indicated on the LCD screen.
- The contact point of root canal file is made from high-quality metal.
- Main Unit- 1
- Measuring Wire-1
- File Clip - 2
- Lip Hook - 2
- Measuring File - 1
- Instruction Manual - 1
- Qualified Certificate -1
- Warranty Card -1
- Packing List -1